For March 24th through 26th
We have heard from many of you that you would love a few new options for feeding your family that are delicious, healthy, affordable, and easy to get on the table. So this week we are offering family meals that get all that done for a family of 4 for just $40.
This Week: Lamb Meatballs with fonio, olive, arugula salad and creamy whipped feta
Fonio a delicious north african super grain similar to moroccan couscous which is more easily digestible, higher in protein and also gluten free. It is a great substitute for couscous in this salad as well as being the gluten free binding agent in these healthy meatballs.
We do all the prep and get them ready for you, the meal includes the following for 4 People:
What you get:
– 12 lamb meatballs in tomato,garlic and pepper sauce
– mixed fonio, olives, golden raisins
– baby arugula, pickled red onions
-creamy whipped feta blended with roasted green peppers
What you need:
Medium size mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Remove meatballs and sauce from bag and return to aluminum pan and cover with lid
- Reheat in oven for 12-15 minutes or until the meatballs reach an internal temperature of 165°
- Spoon fonio mixture on to a plate
- When the meatballs have reached temperature pull them from the oven, allow to cool for a moment and spoon balls and sauce over the fonio salad and garnish with arugula, pickled red onion and spoon over feta cream.