Andolini’s Sunday Brunch is for You:
The reason is that Andover needs more Sunday Brunch options, plain and simple, and we are aiming to deliver a solution. Here is why I believe we will:
- – Living in Andover should not mean you have to stand on the sidewalk for twenty minutes before you can get to a table for a coffee and omelet on the weekend.
- – Brunch shouldn’t cost $30 a person.
- – Sometimes a Sunday brunch goes great with a Bloody Mary crafted just the way you would make it yourself.
- – Egg White Omelets with exactly what you want in them should be on the menu, not causing eye rolls when you order them.
- – Coffee is an important part of brunch and should be included in the price.
- – Brunch is more satisfying when it is made to order for you, not drying out in a buffet line.
- – Superb ingredients and expert culinary talent don’t just belong in dinner service.
- – Sunday morning into the afternoon is a great time to enjoy your family and friends around a table, and our Chef cooking for you will help everyone enjoy those moments together.
Andolini’s Andover Sunday brunch menu is $11.95 a person, with coffee included. No matter which brunch plate you choose. If you feel like a cocktail our full bar is available, or step up to the Make Your Own Bloody Mary Bar and mix your perfect bloody from our extensive collection of ingredients.