Join Us for These One Night Only Events
For years, since the opening of our cocktail experience bar 15sx our hospitality team has been throwing limited seat one night only dinner parties that focus on various themes.
Here are our upcoming dinners:
Mardi Gras Louisiana Feast
March 6th, 6:30pm
Featuring the Authentic flavor and style of our Louisiana native’s bar pairings we hope you come ready to party as we pair four inspired dishes with cocktails and commentary from Paige. Flavor, music, and fun will be featured in every course. Four courses and four cocktails.
Click Here to Save Your Spot:
Dim Sum and Then Sum
April 17th, 6:30pm
Join us for a rocking cocktail party with Cantonese inspired dishes, and specially designed cocktail pairings that highlight the intense and irresistible flavor profiles of the east. Bite sized creations will be passed, and four cocktails included. This is a great time to mingle and enjoy the social atmosphere created in 15sx for the night with friends new and old.
Click Here to Save Your Spot:
Join us as we celebrate the bounty of the fall harvest season with the creativity of our culinary and bar teams. See the menu below, as we will pair 5 courses of fall food flavors with original cocktails and one very exclusive cider. This is an event you should not miss.
Tickets available now online here for $50 with balance due night of the dinner. You can also reserve in person at the restaurant, limit 40 guests so be sure to lock down your spot. Can’t wait!
Wednesday September 13th at 6:30PM
Featuring Beers from Newburyport Brewing Company and Stone Brewing Co.
& A Family Style Menu created by Executive Chef Michael Dyer
Warm Spinach and Bacon Salad, Potato Leek Beer Soup
Stone Who You Callin’ Wussie Pilsner
House Made Bratwurst, Crispy Perogies with Pancetta and Dijon Creme Fraiche
Plum Island Belgium White
Schweinebraten, Black Forest Ham, Brussels Sprouts Caraway Spaetzle
Maritime Munich Helles Lager
Course 4: Black Forest Cake with Port Soaked Cherries
Stone Woot Stout
$50 PER PERSON
(Does not include tax and gratuity)
Reserve Your Seats Today!
Online Tickets spirop.us/2vAxGbb
Its time to celebrate the end of 2016 and welcome 2017, let’s spend New Year’s eve together. Enjoy our special a la carte menu for the evening, our two bars and New Years Eve decorations as we lead up to midnight, and then toast some bubbly as the new year begins. #HappyNewYearAndover
Reserve your table today and we will know to save a special surprise for you to wish you a happy, healthy, and successful 2017.
- TAKE OUT CATERING: Hosting a group of family and friends at your house can be made easy and delicious with our Family Meal Take Out Catering. With 7 salads and appetizers, 8 main courses, and 3 side dishes to choose from all in family size portions you can tailor a dinner menu to your taste and just simply pick it up. Best of all it is all Andolini’s quality and you can count on being proud of what you serve.
- SUNDAY BRUNCH: If you haven’t heard we started serving Sunday Brunch a year and a half ago and it has become a popular way for families to gather and celebrate holiday’s, birthdays, and life events like a graduation. Be sure to reserve early as we fill up fast.
- 15SX PRIVATE PARTY: Our all new craft cocktail bar 15sx is open and we are booking it private for groups of 40-60ppl, with amazing and original cocktails and a reclaimed industrial decor this speakeasy style hideaway could be perfect for your holiday event this year.
- WE HOST YOU ALL SEVEN DAYS: Andolini’s Serves Dinner Seven Days a week, so that means we are here for you in Andover whatever night you choose during the Holiday season, whether you have a small intimate group or need a space for 50ppl we have rooms and areas that will fit your bill. The newly renovated art room is a sleek and popular space for cocktail parties and raucous celebrations.
- WHOLE HOUSE PRIVATE EVENTS: Each year we host several larger companies like Rockstar Games, Dalton and Finegold, Converse, among others who choose to have the entire restaurant to themselves and with four rooms, and two full service bars they are able to celebrate the year in style.
Want to talk about these options? You can call us at 978-475-4811 or fill out this form and we will contact you with answers:
We are excited to add some new standouts to our wine list, from Twenty Rows Napa Cab to Siduri Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, and the luscious Meiomi Chardonnay from the California Coast we have some American stunners to go along with an Italian old world style Amarone whose grapes are still dried on wooden tables in the sun. Come taste these beauties with dinner tonight.
Andolini’s employs many Evenfall veterans, and as such many of you ask for menu items from there often, and who the heck are we to say no? This week we make good on our promises, as our menu features the Evenfall Spring Rolls and Soy Glazed Ribs, complete with the napa slaw and all. In a more permanent menu change we are adding Steak & Frites and Diver Scallops to the main Andolinis menu. To all that we have a gorgeous Steak Tartare small plate and a Swordfish entree.
Steak Tartare – black garlic, tomate fritto aioli, chimichurri, roasted pepper, anchovy, cured + grated egg yolk, hand made potato chips $8
Vegetable Spring Rolls – the Evenfall recipe, house made duck sauce, ponzu $9
Soy Orange Glazed Ribs – the Evenfall recipe, napa slaw $11
Pan Seared Swordfish – Saffron risotto, confit leeks, peas, roasted tomatillo, olives 27
Should We Start Delivering?
Menu additions this week!
Potato gnocchi, crispy smoked mussels, cayenne pepper, watercress sunflower seed pesto
Sirloin Steak and Frites, with mini Caeser Salad
Pan Roasted Local Cod- crispy fingerling potatoes, cider braised brussel sprouts, pancetta-rosemary vinaigrette
Current Menu Additions:
This week we usher in fall with some of your favorite flavors and ingredients:
Small Plate –
Pork Belly glazed with Aunt Lil’s Pepper Jelly, crispy falafel, oven roasted tomato 8
Conway Royale Oysters (4) – blueberry mignonette, pickled rhubarb $12 (Or by theDozen $30) –>Medium salt with a buttery, full-bodied finish – Salinity: 2.5% < 3.5% full oceanic salinity – Avg 3 inches <–
Spice Rubbed Short Ribs, sherry and lemongrass braised, roasted root vegetables $11
Pan Seared Swordfish, wild mushroom-asparagus-fingerling potato hash, truffled mushroom purée, carrot vinaigrette $28