For the Week of March 2nd through 5th
We have heard from many of you that you would love a few new options for feeding your family that are delicious, healthy, affordable, and easy to get on the table. So this week we are offering two family meals that get al that done for a family of 4-5 for just $40.
Option #1: Turkey and Sweet Potato Enchiladas in Our Own Tortillas
We are making these delicious tortillas and stuffing them with healthy turkey and sweet potato, with brown rice and red beans. Serving them with our enchilada sauce, pico de gallo, and lime cilantro yogurt.
The enchilada kit will be packed as follows:
8 ea flour tortilla, vac packed
1 32oz container enchilada filling
(seasoned ground turkey, red beans, brown rice, sweet potato)
1 16 oz container pico de gallo
1 8oz container cilantro-lime yogurt
1 16 oz contianer enchilada sauce
4oz (6 slices or shredded provolone)
9/13″ Ovenproof casserole dish, sheet pan, baking tray with at least a 1″,
At home directions:
Preheat oven to 350°
- Place a heaping spoonful of the enchilada filling in the center of each tortilla and roll, placing each filled tortilla in your casserole dish as you go.
- Once all tortillas are rolled and placed, spoon or pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas as desired. You may reserve some sauce for after the enchiladas bake.
- Sprinkle cheese over the enchiladas and bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes. Or to an internal temperature of 165°.
- Carefully remove casserole dish from oven.
- Enjoy your enchiladas topped with a spoon of pico de gallo and cilantro lime yogurt!
Order right in Andolinis Online ordering under family meals choose 5pm or later when starting your order.
Option #2: Zucchini and Red Lentil Fritters, Housemade Chickpea Crackers, with Roasted Beet Fatoush
This family meal leans heavily on Mediterranean cuisine and is packed with vegetable goodness. It comes with Tarator dressing, a fresh herb, lemon, tahini-based dressing that is borderline addictive, and some lemon cumin yogurt with a touch of garlic.
What you get:
12 ea parcooked zucchini and Red Lentil Fritters
All of your separated and individually wrapped ingredients for your Fattoush
Delicious lemony greek yogurt dipping sauce for your fritters.
What you will need:
Medium sized baking pan/ sheet pan and a Medium metal/glass/plastic mixing bowl
Directions for at home reheating and assembly.
Preheat oven to 300°
- Spread fritters onto a baking pan and reheat at 300° for 10-12 minutes, or warmed though and crispy on the outside.
- Meanwhile, combine roasted beets, sprouted chickpeas, sweet potato, cucumber and celery in medium mixing bowl and dress with tarator dressing, use as much or as little as you like.
- Mix well and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add half of the chickpea crackers, toss and allow them to soak up some of the dressing for 1 minute.
- At this point, the salad may be plated individually and/or garnished with remaining crackers, dill sprigs, drained radishes and furikake which will add even more texture and layers of flavor.
- The zucchini will be warm and ready to to serve with the lemon cumin yogurt spooned on top or on the side to dip.